Access to more than 50 basic dictionaries for 26 languages included! Download them after installation right from within the app!
Over 200 additional premium dictionaries for 19 languages are available for In-App Purchase.
Electronic versions of dictionaries from the world’s leading publishers, including Macmillan, Compact Verlag, K Dictionaries, and dictionaries compiled by ABBYY lexicographers. You can be confident in your translations.
Once you buy ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries
, you have access to the basic set of more than 50 general dictionaries for the following language combinations, including 41 English dictionaries (download required):
- English <> Chinese (both traditional and simplified), Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- English -> Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Swedish
- Russian <> English, French, German
There are also over 200 additional dictionaries for 19 languages available for purchase directly from within the application. Accurate translations, phonetic transcriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, examples of use and word forms are available for the following language combinations:
- English <> French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- German <> French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Russian <> Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Ukrainian <> English, Polish, Russian
- Monolingual English, German, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian dictionaries.
- Reliable and accurate translations
- Fast and easy look-up
- Comprehensive entries from several dictionaries in one window
- Integration with on-device Google search engine
- Hypertext – a single-tap translation for any word in the entry
- Native audio pronunciations for most common words (in some dictionaries)
- Spelling suggestions for mistyped words
- Ability to look up words from the clipboard
What’s New in ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries :
- UI and scenario improvements
Download Link :