Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) is a genuine windows validation feature that will display a warning if our windows are not original. This feature will appear if we are often online. If not online, then of course Microsoft will not be able to tell if your windows is genuine or not.
Windows that WGA is detected this can cause, among others, the desktop background to black, the wallpaper does not appear and there are always warning the Windows Genuine Advantage. Indeed, if you re-install, WGA warning could have been lost. But certainly very inconvenient because all you have to install the program again. But only by reinstalling windows does not mean the WGA notification did not appear again.
1. manual Method
- Turn off automatic updates> right click My Computer> Properties> click theautomatic updates tab> click turn off> OK
- Go to regedit> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT\ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \ Notify.
- Delete the folder 'WgaLogon' and all its contents
- Restart the computer, then go to safe mode by pressing the F8 key when booting.
- Locate and delete the following files
C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ WgaLogon.dll
C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ WgaTray.exe
C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ LegitCheckControl.dll
- Complete. restart your windows.
2. How to Automatically (Using Software)
Simply search and download software windows 7 activator loader removewat on google. Then install and run, after running he will ask for restart. Do not forget toupdate my non-active windowsnya so that no more Windows Genuine AdvantageNotifications.
There is an easy way to remove Windows Genuine Advantage, you can just renamethe extension from WgaLogon and wgatray. Here are the steps for Windows 7.
- Open the System32 folder located at C: \ Windows \ System32
- Search the file WgaLogon.dll & rename it to WgaLogon.dll.bak
- Right click on the blank (System32 folder) & select New »Text Document and save it as WgaLogon.dll
- Search the file WgaTray.exe & rename it to wgatray.txt
- Right click on the blank & choose New »Text Document and save it asWgaTray.exe
- Replace the LegitCheckControl.dll into LegitCheckControl.dll.bak & create a text document and save it with the name LegitCheckControl.dll in System32 folder
- Restart your computer!
- Do not forget to disable the automatic update by right click MyComputer »Click theAutomatic Updates» Select the Turn Off
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE UPDATES EVERYDAY FROM Smart of Technology FREE