Web debugging proxy
Charles is a web proxy (HTTP Proxy / HTTP Monitor) that runs on your own computer. Your web browser (or any other Internet application) is then configured to access the Internet through Charles, and Charles is then able to record and display for you all of the data that is sent and received.
In Web and Internet development you are unable to see what is being sent and received between your web browser / client and the server. Without this visibility it is difficult and time-consuming to determine exactly where the fault is. Charles makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems.
Charles makes debugging quick, reliable and advanced; saving you time and frustration!
• SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
• Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
• AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
• AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
• Repeat requests to test back-end changes
• Edit requests to test different inputs
• Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
• Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
• Linux support greatly improved, including an APT repository for installing Charles, integration into Gnome window manager and an application icon.
• JSON-RPC support now includes named parameters support
• CSV export includes more information
• AMF viewer, contextual menu includes copy to clipboard and base 64 decode.
• Mac OS X UI improvements: including save dialog improvements (no longer save into the parent)
• Firefox add-on now supports Firefox 9 beta
• Add "Always bypass external proxies for localhost" option to external proxies configuration, defaults to on to maintain existing behavior.
HAR import/export bug fixes and enhancements:
• Missing data handling
• Charles specific status and exception information included for better export/import round-tripping
• Non-name-value POST bodies supported
• Date format compatibility
• Better error messages in the case of unsupported HAR imports
• Blank header handling
PCAP import bug fixes and enhancements:
• Now works again.
• Correctly import keep-alive responses
• Display imported requests in the correct order
Major bug fixes:
• Fix launch race condition that could result in a blank screen on startup
• Fix apparent hang on startup at Configuring Proxies on Linux
• Fix potential deadlock when using Breakpoints
• Mac OS X: fix problems on 10.6.8 with automatically configuring proxies
Minor bug fixes:
• Toolbar tools menu: remove tools that don't support toggling
• Fix bug when opening some HTTP trace files
• Fix bug handling zipped bodies on some Java versions
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE UPDATES EVERYDAY FROM Smart of Technology FREE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IN ANDROIDAPKAPPS :
1. Wait until the running time runs out.
2. After that will come the blue download button.
3. Link download the file exists on: blue download button, which is in the middle.
4. Please click the button, then the file will be downloaded.
5. If they enter the site adfly, please wait a minute, then click Skip Ad.